Are they Failures ?
Don't let failure get in your way of success
This success chart by Demetri Martin rings so true.
Everyone seems to face unexpected obstacles and detours in their career
path—those it's-always-darkest-before-the-dawn moments.
A few fun facts from a slideshow of peoples who failed at first:
* Dr. Seuss's first book was rejected by 27 different publishers.
* Thomas Edison's teachers told him he was "too stupid to learn anything."
* Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because he "had no good ideas."
* Oprah Winfrey was fired from her television reporting job because they told her she wasn't fit to be on screen.
* The Beatles were rejected by Decca Records, where they said "We do not like their music" and "They have no future in show business."
* At the age of 30 years, Steve Jobs was in crisis depression after being fired without many explanations
by the company that he himself had created.
* Albert Einstein was not able to speak until they reach the age of 4, to school teachers saw him as mediocre.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts!"
So what were your WTF moments on your path to success?